Dear guests and business partners;
As Swandor Hotels & Resorts; we work meticulously to ensure a healthy, safe, peaceful and enjoyable holiday for our guests. In order to protect the health of our guests and employees, we follow the news about the New Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemy and implement all the announcements and instructions made by World Health Organization (WHO), Turkish Ministry of Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, CDC and local authorities.
- We remind our employees about all cleaning and hygiene rules, especially hand hygiene, at daily meetings and ensure their implementation.
- We update our cleaning and hygiene instructions and provide our employees with the necessary trainings.
- We periodically test samples and conduct compliance checks from our food production areas, products offered at our restaurants and pool water.
- Upon the request of our guests, we provide medical care services at our heath unit with experienced stuff.
- We use cleaning and hygiene products that are internationally recognized and effective against viruses.
- We clean and disinfect our guest rooms meticulously.
- We do cleaning and disinfection of common areas and mini clubs more frequently.
- We are more sensitive to the places (reception, door handles, elevator and buttons, common toilets, etc.) that are widely used during all cleaning and disinfection processes.
- We use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer at the toilet and restaurant entrances for the use of our guests and employees.
We would like to inform you that we will continue to take the maximum precautions to provide hygiene in our hotels and wish you stay healthy and safe.